This is the developers section. Since it is often under rework, it is only available in English.
Our robots are public: everyone can see what is inside and how they are built and reuse innovations they contain. Here you can find every technical information about our robot:
- mechanical design
- electronic schematics
- software sources
Enjoy and do not hesitate to contact us for any question!
See Technical Overview for an introduction to interesting technical points of our robots.
If you are news to APBTeam, read it to see quickly what we do!
Details and work places
- Eurobot 2012: Guybrush
- Analog: technical documentation about analog electronic board
- Digital: technical documentation about digital electronic board
- Triangulation systems (from beacon) (current chosen solution)
- Triangulation systems (from robot)
- Time Difference of Arrival systems
- Polar systems using angle to find distance
- Servo Beacon: servomotor-based beacon system with ultrasonic measure
- [FR] Radiofrequency beacon system: gonio-based beacon system with RF waves
- [FR] Radioactive beacon system: was a joke for April fool's
- Host: software tools running on a PC station (not embedded)
- Robot Simulator: simulates the behaviour of the robot on the table
- Eurobot 2009: everything related to AquaJim, the temple builder robot
- Eurobot 2008: Mission to Mars archives
Access to sources
- APBTeam git repository: git://apbteam.org/apbteam (url to be used with git client)
- APBTeam repository, web interface: Sources
- APBTeam gitweb: http://apbteam.org/gitweb?p=apbteam.git;a=summary
- SI2E SVN snapshoot (old, when we were young...): http://git.ni.fr.eu.org/?p=apbteam/si2e-2005-2007.git;a=summary
- SI2E CVS snapshoot (older, when we were even younger...): http://git.ni.fr.eu.org/?p=apbteam/si2e-2003-2005.git;a=summary